-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 2:37 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Dr Plechner & Blood test - Hideyo

PS.  She comes to the house for anything they don't need office
equipment for (we even did their vaccines here the last two years, I
hold them to draw blood), because she knows what a paranoid mom I am and

how I worry about stressing them (the clinic is a 3 minute drive from my

house), now that's special!!

--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com