-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 3:00 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Dr Plechner & Blood test - Hideyo

    I can ask her, give me your vets number and exactly what you'd like
her to talk to your vet about and I will ask her, I should be talking to

her today or tomorrow.

--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com