"Kathleen A. Berard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here�s an excerpt from my February newsletter that I hope you find helpful . . .
With few exceptions, I do my communication sessions without having the client on the phone. I have the client provide me with some basic information about their animal friend, and their questions and messages for the animal. I set a photograph of the animal (if one is provided) next to my computer. I go through a prayer/ritual process to connect with the animal and to surround them, the property where they�re located, and all who inhabit that space with divine white Light. Then I type out everything I say to the animal and everything they send back (words, thought-forms, emotions, physical sensations, pictures . . . ). This way the client has a written transcript to refer back to and doesn�t have to try to take notes in a phone conversation between the three of us. Here�s how you can do channeled writing (for me, it�s now channeled typing J).
What is channeled writing, and how does it work? I wasn�t taught this mode of writing. It came from being told to journal at various times during my life by a therapist, or a metaphysical teacher, or a spiritual advisor, or . . . I finally accepted (and BOY, did I kick and scream for many many years about doing it) that putting it on paper made it real, and that�s why I didn�t want to do it . . . and that was exactly the reason I needed to do it! I finally reached a point 6 years ago where I needed to commit to communicating with animals, not just dabble in it for friends who were interested in what their pets had to say.
So I began writing it out, which for me was different than just having information flip through my consciousness. To begin the process, I�d start with a simple �hello� to an animal and wait to see what came back. Sometimes it was a color, or a word, or a feeling. Then it progressed to asking a question, and waiting to see what came back. Sometimes it was a still picture, like a snapshot, in my mind. As time went on, those snapshots became moving pictures (like a short clip of film). Now I can usually see a 360-degree view of what the animal is seeing within that picture I�m seeing. That is, I can see the animal itself, and what it is seeing in a circle around it, and I also receive what I call aerial photos -- like being above the scene, looking down and around. This is especially helpful when working on lost pet cases.
I started writing down what I received because teachers kept telling me to. They all said that trusting was the hardest part of all this, and writing it would help solidify the experience. Very true. I�ve always been a stream-of-consciousness writer (much to the chagrin of friends and family, as I can be quite long-winded!), so shifting that form of writing over to what I received from animals wasn�t the hard part. What was hard was recognizing that I had a picture in my mind that came from the animal. I was so aware of the emotional or physical feeling I was receiving, or the words I was hearing, that I didn�t even notice the pictures. So when I�d do a session (when I first started), I would write what I heard and felt and sensed (a "knowing") but would forget to describe the pictures. I didn�t realize I was seeing them, but I was definitely receiving information from them.
It finally clicked that the transcripts were incomplete in some respects because the client would ask me questions that I knew had been answered through the information I received � but I didn�t realize that I was leaving out little details. When I started asking myself where the details were and why I wasn�t conveying them, I realized I�d been seeing the pictures almost like through a fog or shaded lens. I hadn�t been �looking� directly at them in my mind. To make this sound really strange (not sure how else to convey this), it would be like a miniature me standing in my mind�s eye, looking outward at a photo or scene or movie. But instead of that little me looking straight ahead, her face was tilted down. I could sense and see the picture but not in full color or clearly. [did that make ANY sense at all? LOL]
It was a progression but also a way I�ve always written. As I started stringing the pieces together (first the knowing, then the emotional feeling, then eventually the hearing and seeing and physical sensations), the words began to flow. So now I write what I hear, and each animal�s voice sounds different. They each have their own distinct soul energy/vibration that translates for me into a voice sound � just like with people, each sounds different in tone, depth, pitch, speed. Throughout the session I�ll describe the pictures I�m seeing or convey the emotion behind the words I�m hearing. Sometimes I get a holographic picture of the animal�s body and will �know� information, or �see� problem areas in their body. (Note that I am a medical intuitive, not a veterinarian, so any information I receive is only offered for consideration, it is not medical advice. I always recommend the client consult with their veterinarian for proper diagnosis and treatment.)
I do my best to write everything down that is coming through to me from the five senses (sight, hearing, smelling, tasting, feeling), but those five levels (plus the intuitive �knowing�) are all coming from within my sixth sense/intuition/Third Eye, not from the outer world. When I started doing sessions, I wrote all of this out longhand � boy, THAT was a pain. But it was necessary. And I�d heard that some communicators felt it was not good to type on a computer during a session because the energy from the computer would interfere with the integrity of the messages. After I got tired of having my hand hurt for hours after a session, I decided that if I wanted to add energy to that thought about computer work, then that�s what I would get. So I sat down, took a deep breath, asked for guidance, held the intent that everything would be just fine . . . and it was. I�ve been typing the transcripts during the session ever since. That way I don�t have to try to remember anything afterwards; it all gets written down. And the client has a very detailed written record about my conversation with their animal companion.
To sum it up, I can now connect with each of the senses (within my sixth sense/Third Eye) and write about it. Each communicator has their own unique way of doing this work. My style works for some people, doesn�t for others, and that�s as it should be.
Hopefully this information will help you more consciously communicate with your animal friends. Or let me know if I can help enhance the bond between you and your animal friends via a communication session.
Kathleen A. Berard, Animal Communicator, Vibrational Essences Practitioner and Holistic Care Consultant
KATALYST FOR ANIMAL WHOLENESS, INC. www.katberard.com [EMAIL PROTECTED]
EMAIL ME TO RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY SUBSCRIPTION TO THE MONTHLY �KAT�S JOURNAL� NEWSLETTER!
"If you don't know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on Earth is to find it." Oprah

