Oh Faye, he's such a handsome man! I'm so sorry to hear Simba is still missing. He must be being fed by someone, if that was him. Have you done all the things that Gloria and her pals did in searching for Sam? Even if you have, it might be worth starting over. If someone has been feeding him, I'm sure they don't know that he has been missed all this time. I hope that was him, and that he'll finally be reunited with you somehow and soon.
Nina

Lewis Faye wrote:

Would you please do a reading for my baby, Simba? I lost him months ago and a few weeks ago, I thought I saw him. However, he climbed an incline that I could not climb and took off before I could verify that it was him. It may not have been him. However when I called his name, he stopped and looked at me. However, I could not look at him long enough to really tell for 100%. He was probably chased out of my yard by stray dogs. The dogs have been destroyed. They were vicious dogs. Here is his picture: http://images.snapfish.com/343%3B2%3C%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E233%3A%3D937%3D32%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A94699%3A2ot1lsi Thank you,
Faye
*//*