From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lewis Faye
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 5:19 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: AC-Simba

Would you please do a reading for my baby, Simba?  I lost him months ago and a few weeks ago, I thought I saw him. However, he climbed an incline that I could not climb and took off before I could verify that it was him. It may not have been him.  However when I called his name, he stopped and looked at me.  However, I could not look at him long enough to really tell for 100%.  He was probably chased out of my yard by stray dogs.  The dogs have been destroyed.  They were vicious dogs.

Here is his picture:

Thank you,

Faye
"Kathleen A. Berard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Animals that have crossed over are just as present to us as they are in their physical reality. There is sometimes a shift in energy, their personality still comes through but they may have a “higher perspective” or spiritual message for you that helps you move through life more easily. Here are some example questions that I offer to clients, although they are welcome to ask anything they like as well as give me messages to relay to the animal.

1) What did you like most about your life?

2) What did you like least?

3) What was your life’s purpose?

4) What would you like to tell me?

5) What frustrated you?

6) What can I learn from you?

7) How did you feel about the other animals/people in our home?

8) Have we had a past life together, or been together before in this lifetime?

9) What were you teaching me in our time together?

10) What can you tell me to help me deal with my sadness at losing your physical presence?

11) What can I do to make life better for the animals that are still with me?

To talk with animals, get prepared as I described in another email (“Animal Communication”) pick a quiet time, light a candle, then sit down and write out or type out your questions and what comes back. Be patient with yourself and the process, it does take some practice but I have no doubt you can talk with her. Writing or typing it puts you into a receptive mode, where you get out of that “left brain” thinking and just learn to flow with the energy coming to you and that you send out. I believe it also lets the animal know that you are serious and committed to understanding them better by taking the time to write or type it out. I think you’ll be surprised at the information you receive, that you DO receive information. It’s just like talking with a person; you can write out the questions and receive messages in your mind, or you can ask her out loud and receive the messages, whatever feels most comfortable to you.

Kat

Kathleen A. Berard, Animal Communicator, Vibrational Essences Practitioner and Holistic Care Consultant

KATALYST FOR ANIMAL WHOLENESS, INC.  www.katberard.com    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

EMAIL ME TO RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY SUBSCRIPTION TO THE MONTHLY “KAT’S JOURNAL” NEWSLETTER!

"If you don't know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on Earth is to find it."  Oprah