-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:50 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Nina's Timmy

Hi Everyone,
I just mentioned my Timmy to Michelle L.  He's the one that miraculously

tested negative, (remember the big debate over PCR testing to determine
if FeLV is sequestered in bone marrow?).  Anyway, as you know, my
household and feral colony has been fighting some sort of bug lately.
Tim had some sneezing and congestion and his third eyelids have been up
for over a week now.  I'm starting to get concerned.  I should probably
take him in to be tested while he's exhibiting symptoms, (because he's
more likely to show positive then), but when it comes right down to it
I'm chicken about what I'll learn.  He seems perfectly healthy, except
for his eyes, well he's a bit more skittish, but he can't see as well!
I have him on IA and TF when I can get him to eat it.  Do you think I
should worry?  Do you think I should have him tested?  I'm trying to
figure out exactly what good it will do me to know for sure he's
positive, (I'll never know for sure he's truly negative).  My first
bottle baby, Queen Ursula, had nictating membranes for a couple months
at one point.  The vets were never able to tell me why.  An AC
acquaintance told me it was because she didn't want to see how crowded
the house was with cats at the time.  Who knows, she may have been
right.  The condition went away without any other indications ever
presenting themselves.

Grace is doing much better.  She's still sleeping more than usual, but
yesterday she was very naughty, so I take that as a good sign.  When she

starts beating up Kimba again, I'll know she's made a full recovery.

Thanks,
Nina

<hr>

sans-serif"><strong>Mayer, Brown, Rowe &amp; Maw LLP is moving our Chicago
office to the Hyatt Center,</strong></font><font color="#000099" face="Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif"> 71 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Email
addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers remain unchanged. For more
information, click the link below or copy / paste the link into the address bar
of your Web browser: </font></p>
<a
href="http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp";>http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp</a>

Please Note: Some administrative functions will be located at 230 S. LaSalle,
Chicago IL, 60604.

<hr>