OK Thank, Kat!

Gloria

At 09:02 AM 6/16/2005, you wrote:
Hi, Gloria. I am not taking lost animal cases at this time, but I can
refer you to several professionals who do:

I recommend the following communicators for that service: Annette
Betcher in Washington, http://www.hurricane.net/~angelb/index.html,
(360) 871-4774, [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Diane Samsel, South
Carolina, 843-884-7443, www.powerpaws.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]; and
Heidi Grengg, Wyoming (307) 733-8499 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  While
physical distance has no impact on telepathic communication, if you
would feel more comfortable with a communicator closer to you, you'll
find a directory of some (not all) communicators at Penelope Smith's
website, www.animaltalk.net.

Also see my Lost and Missing Animals page for many tips and much
information on finding a lost pet www.katberard.com/com_lost.htm.
There's a good link there to an article on Kat Albrecht's site (the pet
detective) that talks about how cats behave when they're lost; that
information might surprise you. Don't expect him to meow at you when you
call his name, they rarely if ever do that. See the article for more
information.

Kat

Kathleen A. Berard, Animal Communicator, Vibrational Essences
Practitioner and Holistic Care Consultant
KATALYST FOR ANIMAL WHOLENESS, INC.  www.katberard.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

EMAIL ME TO RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY SUBSCRIPTION TO THE MONTHLY "KAT'S
JOURNAL" NEWSLETTER!

"If you don't know what your passion is, realize that one reason for
your existence on Earth is to find it."  Oprah