-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:37 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: My sweet brave baby - George: FIV and a liver problem

   Hideyo,
  What did the vet say was the reason for George's liver problem, is it
Fatty Liver disease, cholangial hepititis, or something else??  Yes the
liver can heal itself but if George is really jaundice and yellow you
want to be very careful, this can be fatal (very quickly).  You need to
know why his liver is in the shape it is, it could be any number of
things including cancer, I don't understand why your vet didn't give the

cause, you can't treat if you don't know what is causing the problem??

--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com