Ok, I ordered the Anti-Icky Poo and the Liqui-Zyme from the internet.....my Vet will not fix her, until she is over being in heat...how long is this going to last.....I hope all this crap works

Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have to remind ya'll about 2 products.

Anti-Icky Poo (honest!) - my vet has it but I haven't had to use it yet:

Liqui-Zyme - my vet carries it, had stopped for a while, but started again.  One of them used it to get INTACT male spray out of a suitcase.  Worked perfectly.  I LOVE this product!

United Laboratories website is www.beearthsmart.com

here's a link to the Material Safety Data Sheet for Liqui-Zyme:
I already replaced it an hour ago, I cleaned the floor and the wall, with 409, Oxy clean for pet stains and odors then I sprayed Zero Odor, then lastly I sprayed Feliway...I am keeping my fingers crossed...I did get the rug on sale for around $305.00   yeah ;-))

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You BOUGHT a $450 area rug?!!!??? (Oo)

You must not be as much of a crazy cat lady as some of the rest of us. We don't even have cheap $6 bath mats on the floor. I have one, but I keep it thrown up over the shower bar, and only use it during showers, as soon as I am dry, I pick it up and throw it back up out of "cat pee reach". I forgot to put it up yesterday, and now I have to wash it today, it's in the "cat pee" hamper now.

I wouldn't suggest replacing the rug.... it will just be ruined again. Rugs are a real waste of money if you have cats.

I have a "rug" at the door entrance. It's a 2 foot long cut section of heavy-duty rubber backed high traffic carpet runner (the industrial stuff you see at businesses in the aisles). If they pee on it, the pee stays on it, and doesn't soak through to the carpet under it. I take it to the car wash down the road, pour a gallon of undiluted vinegar on it, let it soak for 5 minutes, and then spray it with the high pressure car soap (it's hot), then rinse it with the high pressure rinse. I got it at a reduced price at the hardware store, because it was a remnant, cost me $12 ($6 a foot).