Wait, you said you will take in EVERY FELV+ cat that is offered to you, sight unseen? How many do you have now? I know of about 200 or so in need of homes at any given time. I can call all of the shelters and tell them to stop euthanising FELV+ cats, and instead give them all to you. Sorry, I hate to be a sarcastic sounding bitch, but your offer rings of insincerity and/or an unrealistic offer.

Can you provide two veterinary references, plus three personal references not related to you? Are you a member of, or have you worked with any rescue groups? If so, can we have their contact info? Do you have pictures of your property and current cats? How large is your cat house? Are all cats kept indoors only, or contained in some kind of cat proof fencing? Do you cage cats, or let them roam freely in the house? How far do you pursue treatment for these cats, do you use any of the treatments listed on our website? At what point do you consider it time to let a cat go, and humanely euthanise him/her? Do you have a staff, or do you take care of all the litterboxes, feeding, medical care, vet visits, grooming, and socializing yourself?

Maybe you are a kind person who just does not realize the scope of the problem outside your own little area. With an offer like you just made, you would be overrun with hundreds of cats within days to weeks. All of us here try to take in what we can, when we can. There is only a limited number of cats any one person can manage at one time.