I am sorry. I am sure he loves you and he will wait for you on the Rainbow Bridge...

Stan

--- Begin Message ---

Thank you all for your words.  I am feeling very bad.

I still have chema, he is also FeLV(+) (I adopted Adri and Chema at the same time, i didn't know they had FeLV). Chema has been pretty heathly. I really hope he will be heathly for looong time.

it is heartbreaking see chema looking for Adri

>From: "Terri Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
>Subject: Re: Help for Adri
>Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:57:26 -0400
>
>Don't punish yourself over this. It isn't your fault. I understand why you feel that way though. my husband said the same thing after we lost our fourth FeLV+ cat, Alec. It just got too painful.
>
>Keep your chin up.
>
>Terri B in NJ

--- End Message ---