I think Bramble is already hungry, he doesn't want to eat because of his ulcerated nose and Michelle (Lomax) suspects his throat hurts. We were trying to come up with things that would be soothing.
Nina

Lewis Faye wrote:

Has anyone mentioned valium yet? I haven't caught up with my emails so forgive me if it has already been mentioned. Valium has a weird side effect with cats. It makes them eat like crazy. The downside is that the cat must be restrained in a carrier because they will hallucinate and perhaps harm themselves. This is for desperate measures only--obviously. If it is between life and death, this might be an option.