What grade is his heart murmur? The roman numeral you posted makes NO sense. That would be my first major concern. there are so many drugs that vets use that are not safe to use on cats with severe heart murmurs.

Starting treatments for hemobart is the right thing to do, hopefully that is what it is, and it will help!

Has you vet sent off a sample to a lab to do the IFA feline leukemia test?

Certainly, starting him on Interferon would not hurt, even if he is felv negative.

I would hold off on the immuno-regulin until I knew how bad his heart murmur is. Anything over grade 4 needs to be handled carefully.

Jenn
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from UCAT rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Adopt a FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/AWrescue/FIV/
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Adopt a FELV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FELVadopt.html
"Saving one animal won't make a difference in the world, but it will make a world of difference for that one animal."