Read the articles on Immuno-Regulin on the website for this group (www.felineleukemia.org).  I have used it twice with severe URI's (one was pneumonia and the other a URI causing fever and lack of appetite) and it helped a lot.  One of my cats had some bad temporary side effects of high fever and chills for about an hour after each dose, but then got a lot better. She got 1 ml intravenously, which is what the author of one of the articles recommends, but the dose in the pill book is .5 to 1 ml, so she got the high end. I would recommend starting with .5 ml.
Michelle