Are you talking about interferon omega, also called Feline Interferon or Virbagen Omega? A few of us have imported that, and we have all the forms in electronic version, and Nina's vet has put together a packet she sends out to anyone interested. Basically, the vet needs to send an application to the FDA for special dispensation. The FDA then takes a month or two to approve it, sends the approval to the vet, and the vet sends that to Abbey Vet in England with the order.
Michelle