Gary,
The reason importing the Feline Interferon Omega is such a hassle is because it's not approved for use by the FDA. The Human Interferon A is approved and therefore easier to obtain. Do you know for a fact that the Multiferon is not approved? Nina

gary wrote:

Hi Wendy,

Personal use means used on yourself, not your kitties. I believe for personal use you have to fill out paperwork telling them what condition you have. Apparently, there is a procedure for importing for use on animals as several people are importing feline interferon omega. I would guess the procedure would be the same for importing the natural human interferon for animal use.

Gary