There are products to give to kitties that aren't eating, Nutrical is one of them. They have vitamins and corn syrup, (for energy). Some kitties like the taste and will eat it off your finger, or a plate. Ask at your local Petsmart for things that might help. I don't know what flavor they use in 8in1, what does it smell like?

wendy wrote:

Also, Cricket does like the 8in1 VitaKitty (something
like that) vitamin supplement.  He is eating a little
bit of that at a time off my finger, but because it
has vitamin E, it's probably like eating peanut butter
to him.  I wish I knew what flavor it was so I could
try to replicate it in what I am serving him.  I guess
I could eat some myself...

Any ideas here?