-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 12:24 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Need help with Cricket's diet

Dear Nina,

Thank you for all the suggestions.  I wrote them all
down and will do my best before we leave to try some
of them.  I am very torn about leaving to go out of
town and leaving Cricket.  I keep hoping my husband
will tell me he doesn't mind if I stay with Cricket,
but I know he won't.  He doesn't understand my love
for my cats, although now that he has this puppy, I
think it is helping.  We have had this trip planned
for a long time.  It's a ministry opportunity that my
husband really wanted us to take advantage of.  I also
promised to take my nephew to see the Texas State
Aquarium while we are there.  I keep telling myself
that I am going to make myself enjoy this trip, but if
I had my druthers, I'd just say I'm not going.  But I
don't want to let my husband down.  And, he's already
feeling a bit left out because I have been giving so
much attention to Cricket lately.  It's all I can do
to take care of Cricket, not neglect my husband, take
care of my nephew and stay on top of him regarding his
homework, keep the house up, love my other kitties,
make dinner, work 40 hours a week at my regular job,
take classes two nights a week, and everything else in
between.  I honestly don't know how working moms (not
to mention single working moms) do it.  I really
don't.  I tried to find the liver shake recipe, but
all I could come up with was this:

1 cup raw liver (beef or chicken)
1 raw egg yolk
1 tsp. kelp or spirulina
1/4 cup fresh filtered water
1 cup fresh carrot juice, V8, or tomato juice

Is this the right recipe???

Also, what types of deli meat do you think would be
most desired by a cat?

Thanks again for listening and for your time and all
the wonderful suggestions.  We are trying to hang in
there.
:)
Wendy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs