That will be a great idea if she can.
Do you give Cricket fluid at all by the way..?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 1:37 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Need help with Cricket's diet

Do you think your mom might consider coming to stay at your house while
you're gone?  I know what you mean about not wanting to ask for help,
but this isn't for you, it's for Cricket.  It would be better for the
puppy and Pepper too!

I think I got my Nutrical online, but I could have sworn I saw it at
Petsmart too.