I wouldn't think they could take them away from you;
rather, that they give you ample time to place them in
other homes.  But if it was me, and I hope I don't
offend anyone by saying this, if they told me I had to
get rid of some of my animals, I would say ok, and
take them to my moms until they came back to check,
and then like a teenager, I would bring them right
back home.  I've always been a little rebellious like
that.

--- Hideyo Yamamoto

http://farechase.yahoo.com