From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Marissa
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 9:29 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Introduction

Thanks for the tips!  The vet did suggest Pepsid so I have been doing that.  I am mainly concerned about his lack of appetitie, and general him not being "himself."  I mean how long can I force feed him?  It's frustrating because I wish he could just tell me what is wrong and I could fix it!

Marissa