Sounds like a good plan!  Gloria

At 10:42 AM 12/22/2005, you wrote:
Well I canceled the vet today. With knowing that Fingers will test positive with the Western blot test if vaccinated. I wasn't close to my uncle. So i don't know Fingers History. My uncle had a few girlfriends and I have to guess the one of them bought him Fingers. So now I need to do some investigation. I will be randomly calling all vets in the area and try to talk to his girlfriends. I have more hope now. My uncle wasn't a huge animal lover, so him taking Fingers to the vet is somewhat unlikely. Though Fingers is spade so had to have gone to a vet at some point. And if vets are now giving the vaccination as routine shots then Im hoping that I can find records. Thank you everyone who has helped me. I'll let you know what I find out. erin