Gloria,

Sorry-I responded to your post before I read the rest
and see that you already explained what the vet said.
I cannot imagine getting a phone call like that.  What
Nina says is right: don't second-guess yourself.  You
were doing the responsible thing for Pansy, taking her
in for a routine spay.  I'm sure you already know that
though.  I just wanted to second that thought in case
you were feeling down on yourself.

:)
Wendy

--- wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gloria,
>
> I am so sorry to hear about Pansy!  What a shock
> that
> must have been!  What did the vet say caused Pansy's
> death?!  I am so sorry.  This is a tough way to end
> year.  I will keep you in my prayers and I hope that
> you continue to be comforted by the warm memories
> you
> have of her.
>
> :)
> Wendy