-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:31 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Need your help with Stretch

     Another nice trick to be able to hang the fluid bag up high is to
take a regular old wire clothes hanger and take the bottom part in the
middle and stretch it completely out until the hanger looks like a long
tube shape with the hang part at the top.  The fold the tube part in
half.  You can hang the bag on the folded part and adjust the top
hanging part by turning it where you need it to be albe to see the
numbers on the bag.  I then hang it on the ramp walk way across the
kitchen counters we put up for the kitties and it is high enough that
the fluids come out fairly quickly and it only takes a minute or maybe a

little less to give Bailey his 100cc's.  I can put up a picture if it
would help to understand what I'm talking about.

--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

-----------

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com

<hr>

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to
be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax
penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers
to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or
other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the
advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other
than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such
taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances
from an independent tax advisor

<hr>