Janine,
   I had just received Feline Futures raw food supplement mix in the mail when you sent that email, and started transitioning them to raw today.  I had heard it helps with cystitis and struvite crystals, which patches has, as well as loose stool, which Lucy has. Patches also is having a lot of tooth pain right now and is scheduled for dental surgery on Wednesday, so it is hard to get her to eat right now.  That is what the pain killer shots are for.  But she did eat a little of the raw today mixed with some canned S/O (she would not eat the raw plain yet).  Lucy liked the raw plain, and Ginger would only eat it mixed with a little baby food, but then loved it.  I will let you all know how they do on it.  With Patches, though, I am not sure I will really know until her dental problem is dealt with.

It was very helpful to hear from you that the raw diet cleared up your guy's cystitis, though. Thanks!

Thanks,
Michelle