Belinda,
I'm so happy to hear Bailey made it through his anesthesia. I was so worried about him. I know he's not out of danger by any means, but at least now he has a chance to keep some weight on while you figure out more ways to help him. I don't blame him one little bit for being upset! Prayers that he does well with his tube feeding and you get the answers you need.
Nina

Belinda Sauro wrote:

    Hi All,
Bailey's number is down to 15% now (he's been on the epogen for 5 shots and last blood work was 6 day's ago so I'm really worried), so I did go ahead with the aspirate, it will take 3 to 5 days for an answer. In the meantime now I can give him the pet tinic, prednisolone, doxy, clindimycine, and pain medication he needs through his tube without him being so stressed about it.

He is really PO'd and hissing. I will give him a 2 to 3 hours to settle down before I feed him a very small watered down meal and later tonight I will give him his meds in another small watered down meal. I hope he is as OK with the tube feedings as Buddie was. I'll let you know ...

Sure am hoping and praying that whatever it is is something we can treat & beat!!