Prayers for you and your Bailey.

Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:51 PM
Subject: Bailey Update

Bailey is not doing very good, he is getting 200ccs of food a day but is still wasting away.  He is still getting epo 3X a week, and 20mg of prednisolone split into 10mgs twice a day.  His diarrhea is for the most part gone, although he did just tonight have a mixture of a solid and runny bowel movement.  He is sooooooo bony and his muscle is all but gone on him, he is wasting away and I am starting to think there is cancer somewhere that we haven't found.  He has that cancer look (wasting away).  He potties wherever he wants and still just lays around.  I'm really worried about him, he seems so depressed.  We are suppose to do bloodwork in a week but I don't know that I want to wait that long.  Our last option is to add leukeran to the prednisolone he is getting.

He will be laying somewhere and when he gets up there is usually a little poop there, so it is still coming out of him involuntarily, he doesn't seem to have any control over it sometimes.  Anyone know what may be causing this???

Prayers are really needed, my baby is slipping away from me and I don't know what to do ...
--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com