Belinda, a bunch of people have said maybe it is time for Bailey to go.  I did not get the impression from your post that you are there yet, but I have my own feelings about such things which might make me interpret things differently. I just want to say that if you are there, I hope you will try the steroid shots first to see if they make him feel better.  Simon got a good month from getting those shots (which then enabled him to get more chemo, which probably also helped) and went from almost dead to running around and literally climbing up a wall into the ceiling one day. I am not saying that would necessarily happen with Bailey, but I always feel that if a cat is at the point that euthanasia is being considered, then what is the downside of trying the steroids to see if it will give them more quality time.  Anyway, I did not think you were there yet anyway, but just wanted to add that.
Michelle