Hideyo,
I understand not wanting to agree to allowing impromptu inspections of your property, but if a permit would protect your right to keep your animals, it might be worth the possibility that someone will drop in. You could always just not answer the door when/if they show up unannounced. I have the feeling that the authorities won't be harassing you, they may or may not come to "inspect" your house once this is all settled. It's probably intended as a way to check up on complaints should they arise. You must be so sick of all this. My stomach hurts for you and I'm not even having to deal with it.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

HIdeyo, I wrote you an email offlist about this too. If the new ordinance passes, your argument about the old ordinance will not apply anyway, because the language will be different. I would take the permit if they give it to you and then continue fighting in the city council to get an ordinance with no limit passed.
Michelle