Hi everyone,
Bandy has been sick the last week or so...the temp has been spiking every 2 or 3 days so I am having to give him dex more than once weekly...So yesterday I took him in as he seemed to be having a problem with his other eye similiar as the last time..
He has an ulcer on it from injury or well, not sure so he is on drops.. He seemed to be hurting all over so he got an adequan shot for possible inflammation in his leg..After we got home from the vet, he seemed to feel much better...He also got a B vit injection. We checked his PCV while there and it is 25 down from 27 in Dec...but we are really pleased that it is holding in the 20's. His total protein was 7.2 which is also good..
Buster isn't doing well today either...His last blood work was good though..I posted it awhile back..PCV was up to 27, I think...He is eating very good and drinking as usual..I am concerned now as the lymph nodes or something is so swollen in his neck that I have a call in to the vet now...They are the size of grapes..Anyone know anything about this...I am concerned that he could have lymphoma...He is on 20 mg of pred a day...and I have put him back on baytril...He doesn't seem to have a temp though...I just noticed this on Thurs when I got back from the doctor with Bandy..He has an appt on Sat. morning...Now that he feels better, he is so hard to medicate..He fights it all the way...and I really hate to stress him out, but I know he needs his meds.He won't eat them in his food...so I don't know what to do...other than just do it..then we both get stressed..Guess you all have been there so any suggestions on making this easier would be appreciated..
Hoping all your kitties are doing well today...Thank you all for your support..
Kerry, Bandy, Buster and Lil Rascal

Yahoo! Mail