Hi, everyone, I just wanted to share about a new place for my two felk babies – as some of may recall, they are in the very small area due to the space constraint in my house and every time, I see them, I feel so badly and guilty and not being able to give them a bigger place – so I thought and though for several months and found a way to give them a bit more space.. I cut one of the bedroom in half – I hired someone and created a divider in the room with plexi glass and screen so that they can see the other side of the room and they can also get air in the room – so now, the new space is connected to the room (bathroom they were originally in) so they have twice as much as the space they were in before.  I also put a big cat condo/tower so that they can climb up and downs and see the view from a new window (they also have one window and cat condo in the original space, too) --- Tsubomi is more outgoing.. so she has been climbing up and downs since yesterday, and she also can see other kitties and me all the time, through the screen and plexi glass as the room is facing to the hallway and the room where a lot of other kitties hang out…  On the other hand, ginger is freaked out because of the noise from building stuff yesterday and the fact that now there is new space.. she has been hiding since yesterday. I am praying that she will come out and start playing in a new room with Tsubomi –

This is sort of stuff that just satisfies me – but I wanted to share because this is something that I wanted to do for such a long time ever since I got ginger a year and half ago and now my dream sort of came true…

Love to all your kitties.

Hideyo