Don't know if anyone answered you but yes the test results could definitely change in several months. The in house test is not 100% accurate, if you get a positive in house test I would wait atleast 3 months and retest using an IFA or PCR test, they are better tests. Also in the meantime while your waiting to retest, get them on the best food you can afford, and interferon if you can. There are other supplements like Mega C plus I would use also, you can find that here:

http://www.belfield.com/products.html

Here is an article he wrote that you may find interesting:

http://www.belfield.com/article2.html

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com