In a message dated 6/5/2006 4:37:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I cannot understand how an animal that licks its hindquarters refuses to eat Mega C.  Go figure . .
LOL...I never thought about it that way before.  Good point!! :)  When my cats won't take something, at my vet's suggestion, I either cover the pill itself w/ butter, or crush it & put it into any empty gel cap & cover that w/ butter.  Then freeze it.  It slides right down without the butter coming off.  Worked like a charm when I had to give nasty metronidazole to 4 of mine at the same time.

Yvonne