This is so strange. I would like to know more about pine being a hazard to cats. There are several ferals and/or throw aways who live at/near my Mom's. Most of them stay in the pine thicket behind her house or sleep under the pine trees at the side. I really would appreciate more information if anyone has any.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Belinda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:50 AM
Subject: Re: Check out Clumping Clay Kitty Litters and Your Cat's Health

I used to use something called mountain cat litter years ago, it was a pine based litter. I stopped using it when I heard pine was deadly for cats. I never had a problem but I just figured it wasn't worth any risk if there was one.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com