Title: Message
Sending healing and thoughts for your little Naomi, Hideyo. What does the vet say about her feeling so soft?
Naomi couldn't wish for a better and more caring mom, that's for sure. If anyone can turn her health around, it's you. love and hugs to you both, Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 5:22 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: need prayers for my little Naomi

Hi, everyone, I would like to ask all of you to send healing energy and send prayers for my little 12 week old kitten, Naomi… she is one of the three kittens that I rescued from a hole in the crawl space in the abandoned house a couple of months ago.. she is turtleshel kitty and she is beautiful.. I am so worried about her…

She is just not acting normal.. she eats, but very very small portion and she does not play at all.. she walks around.. but does not play at all.. I have been syringe feed her and she hates so much… the vet did not think anything is wrong with her and may be she is starting a bit slow.. but I know that something is definitely wrong with her and don’t know why… her entire body is so soft and not firm like other kittens..and now I feel like.. she has fluid retention in her tummy and I am freaking out… I am so afraid that she might have FIP.. and my vet thinks that she is too young to have FIP (though I know that FIP could happen to any age kittens.. but it’s more common about kitties after 6 months and less than 2 year old or so…).. anyway, I will be taking her back.. she has got chronic nose discharge and it’s not helping her appetite.. I have raised many many kitten,,, but I have not seen anything like this and I am so worried.. I will be taking her back to the vet tomorrow…

Please pray that she will get out of this slump and gets better …. I need all your prayers for my baby, Naomi.. thank you!

Hideyo

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.