Bless you Hideyo!
Your both in my thoughts and prayers.....
I didn't really want to read the email but knew I had to since I have been following this since day one.
Naomi was a tough gentle soul that was put here for a reason I'm sure. My heart aches for you in this time of need.
You did all you could for her and she knows it.
Her little body couldn't handle the overload.
Now she is happy and free again of all illnesses at the bridge with my Taz/others showing her the ropes.
Playing and chasing butterflies.

Please take care of yourself...once again thank you for all your love and support you give kitties in need.
Bless you!