I'm sorry to hear about Naomi.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you very much for all your prayers for Naomi --- she peacefully has transited to a new life last night around 10:20 pm… she was in my arms when she crossed the bridge.  I knew her time was approaching and was praying that she will wait for me until I come home from work.. and she did.. I held her in my arms the entire night from the time I came home from work to until she crossed the bridge..she is such a strong soul… the whole time I was holding, she will look at in my eyes and stare at me.. and I kept telling her how much I love her,, and thank her for being a part of my life… and how much I will miss her and holding her in my arms.. and I also told her that there is nothing to worry about… we will be always together.. she will stay in my heart eternally.. and there is nothing that keep us apart anymore..she was walking around until the final day.. she is just amazing.. a couple of times, she stopped breathing.. and had to give her mouth to mouth to bring her back.. just because I was selfish and I wanted to extend our time together as much as possible.. and she did for me..

After Naomi has one little brother, Simba and one big sister, Dharma, and they are both protective of her.. Dharma has always groomed her from the very beginning of their time together.. and took care of her so well.. when Naomi has been sick, Dharma always has come licked her head to make her feel better.. on the other hand,, Simba always wanted to wrestle with Naomi.. and even when she was sick.. and naomi would let him, though I sometimes, had to tell Simba not to be so rough to play.. after Naomi passed last night.. Dharma has come and still groomed Naomi and tried to take care of her.. and Simba still tried to play with her… which made me cry.. but I am sure that Naomi will connect them on spiritual level so that they will also be together even after her transition…

Now, Naomi is free from a body which limited her to do many things..I love her soul and love her little body.. she is so beautiful.. I can’t express how much I am going to miss seeing her little body walking around, and to hold a beautiful body in my arms,, and watching her beautiful eyes… but I know that I won’t have to miss her soul because it is right besides me now no matter where I go… Naomi has taught me a lot of lessons.. she taught me not to be afraid of “pain” --- and how to deal with the pain  and it’s not everyone’s intension to be here for a long time… I have become a bit stronger because of Naomi…her vitality taught me to be as strong as she is..

Again, thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for Naomi ---
And please (I don’t know whom I should contact directly, but..) add my Naomi to the rainbow bridge.. thank you..

Hideyo and Naomi..