Hideyo,

I'm sorry about baby Naomi.  I'm glad Jasmine talked to her with you and you feel more at peace about it.  I know you'll miss her, but she was here for a reason and is gone for a reason.

tonya

Belinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hideyo,
I'm so sorry little Naomi wasn't strong enough to stay a bit longer.
Her teaching was finished for this time but maybe she'll come back to
you in a stronger body and stay much longer. I have added her to the
service, my prayers are with you.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com