Tonya, I will say heartfelt prayers for Popeye..I don't blameyou about not going to the Emergency vet if at all possible..........Just love him while you can; he has been so happy with you, I know.......how old is he? You mentioned 'his time' and  I figure he may be elderly as well as very sick............

Helene

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: tam; Barb Schwartz; Tammy
Subject: popeye is sick

I worked very late tonight and came home to find my Popeye very lethargic.  He would not eat.  I am taking him to the vet in the morning, but I think it may be his time.  He is the cat who has high blood pressure and is going blind that I can't pill.  I think he may have congestive heart failure as he seems to be wheezing when he breathes.  I syringed him some water and tuna juice, but I just don't want to put him through going to the emergency vet.  I'm going to take him in tomorrow and hope for the best, but be prepared to let him go.  :(

tonya