dear thoughts and prayers to you and popeye.

elizabeth

In a message dated 8/17/2006 7:31:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I worked very late tonight and came home to find my Popeye very lethargic.  He would not eat.  I am taking him to the vet in the morning, but I think it may be his time.  He is the cat who has high blood pressure and is going blind that I can't pill.  I think he may have congestive heart failure as he seems to be wheezing when he breathes.  I syringed him some water and tuna juice, but I just don't want to put him through going to the emergency vet.  I'm going to take him in tomorrow and hope for the best, but be prepared to let him go.  :(

tonya