The vet that I took Maizee to sent me a card when I had to pts my old kitty Cookie and she never even met her.And when Maizee passed almost everyone at the clinic signed and wrote a nice little message in the card.And she was little evil patient too,I know some of them told little white lies in their messages about how they will miss her. :) I mean I know she was really a wicked kitty at the clinic,but it was very sweet for them to say such nice things.They are the best.
It was so nice for the vet that you took Angel to to sent a card,it lets you know that they care.
Sherry

kandbz_ mom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As many of you know, the vet I had originally taken Angel to wanted me to have her euthanized right away after she tested positive.  I had spent weeks looking for a new vet for her and finally decided to try this one, when she became ill and needed to be seen last week.

I just wanted to share that a lady from the vets office had called me last Wed. to check on Angel.  I had to share the bad news and tell her  I had lost Angel.  Anyway, the vet himself sent me a condolence card in the mail yesterday and I really thought that was nice.  I mean, how many vets take the time to do that?

It was very comforting to me.

Do you Yahoo!?