First off—don’t blame yourself for Cracker’s testing pos.  I would bet that she’s always been pos but just asymptomatic, just like my Tucson

As for that vet, or ex-vet, well lose him!  Wish I knew somebody in south jersey…  If nothing else pans out, try the yellow pages and just call each one.  Ask what their experience in treating FELV+ cats.  There’s also a couple of FELV sanctuaries in NJ==can’t think of names but it might be worth asking who they use as vets.

Both Pokemon and Crackers are VERY lucky to have you--

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:50 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: crackers IFA was positive need help a.s.a.p.

I am located in new jersey..south jersey..when i first found pokemon she was skinny but showed no sick symptoms at all...she had a pink collar on and was so friendly and her fur very long was clean and she smelled so good...she was hungry and in a few months plumped up but still was small...i posted her on the web as a found cat..and checked the newspaper for lost cats she had 8 toes on each foot and i couldn't find the owner...after a while she became part of our family...loved to play and purr and she loved water and LOVED to eat...i was so naive..now my stomach is in knots because i blame myself for cracker sickness...my vet x vet is terrible basically says to throw in the towel but i cant..he told me i am just in denial and there is nothing to do...he didn't mention anything about blood test to count cells or anything...i have read every post on here im thinking about sending it to him the fool