Head straight to bemikitties at http://www.bemikitties.com/felv/cgi-bin/suite/classifieds/classifieds.cgi and see if there are FeLV+ cats in your area in need of a home.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi everyone! I know that many of you sweeties own more then 1 FELV pos cat. My question is this...Does having more then 1 FELV pos kitty risk infection to others.? Crackers right now is doing great! Would me bringing in 1-2 more FELV pos kittys be a risk to him? Since Crackers is FELV pos but showing no symptoms could bringing in another risk his immune. Financially I can take on a few more. And it finally sunk in my thick head. These poor kittys many wont adopt end up in a crate most of there lives. I could give them a better quality of life. NOW PLEASE DONT think im mean and hateful. I also DO NOT wanna do anything to hurt my Crackers. He is 5 and my baby. I also have a 4 yr old son. So to me its like I have to sons:) Also new kitties wouldn't bother Crackers. He loves companions and still even cries for Pokies who passed almost 3 weeks ago. I cherish your opinions.
love
kayte and crackers