I didn't know that you could get Innova Evo in can my
vet only has it in dry.  I have been getting Smokey
the Fancy Feast medleys.  At first he would clean his
dish but now he acts like he doesn't like it.  He acts
fine other than his eating.  I didn't know of any
other foods that were good for him.  I think my vet
may sell Wysong I think is the name of it.  I may try
that.  Thanks for your help.

Cindy