My cat Winston has had the same problem.  The last
time being last October which was a very bad one.
They put him on Hills X/D at first and then changed
him to S/D.  He has gained so much weight and I wonder
if it is the food.  Then I have read on here that
Hills isn't that good of a food and I worry if he is
getting all the nutrients he needs.  So, I am like you
about is there any other food that he could eat.  He
eats this food really good though.

Cindy Reasoner