My mom asked me the same thing just now-- why I force fed her baby food rather than blending up her normal turkey diet. I have no idea. I just did not think of it.  I will definitely do that from now on.  Thanks.

flagyl actually seems to really help her get over IBD flare-ups. I just learned that a couple of months ago. It helps more than anything else, it seems, even more than raising the pred dosage.  But right now I think I will focus on her fever/URI. She is on clavamox for that, and hopefully will get I-R tomorrow (is that what you meant when you said IM?).  I will go from there.

She walked around and rubbed and purred for a bit after fluids, but now is sleeping in an odd position. Poor baby, she is pretty knocked out by this. Her nose is bubbling now, though, so I do think it's a URI.

Thanks,
Michelle