Will stress Dukee out if you let other friends in?  They may want to say good bye to him??

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 12:29 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Losing Dukee...... :(

I have tried wrapping him in my sweatshirt that he likes to sit on...which is warm from me.

He continues to move around and won't stay in the same spot long.

He is agitated.

He prefers the coolness as well for whatever reasons.

I'm allowing all the cats to come and go in the computer room. As they see Dukee and some are giving him kisses (licks on the head) and others are sitting close by.

They were driving me nuts scratching at the door wanting in.