To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: UPDATE:Dukee's Vet Appt

PS. Marylyn, I hope you don't feel like I'm picking on you, just trying to give another perspective. Terrie will ultimately make the best decision for Dukee and her. Any decision made out of love can never be wrong.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com