I never heard of that before- I get all the records of all of my cats anytime – I think you should push – there is no legal ground for them not to .. it’s probably their internal policy to protect themselves from something in the future.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 7:39 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Vet Records

Hi all,

    I ask for the records on Dukee they won't release them to me. They said the only way they would release them if another Vet requested them. Then it would be by fax only.

This is the first time I have ever been turned down getting any Vet records.

Is this right?

I can tell you I'm getting disappointed in some Vets in the area I moved to.