My husband thinks Dukee died the same day he had the surgery and they wanted to make the bucks for having him over the weekend.
He is using some curse words right now. Not a happy camper.
I just told him about my experience with the Vet trying to get copies.
Normally, don't tell him everything unless there is a need.
Didn't want to start anything.

I have a question and probably morbid:
 Is there anyway they can find out how long pet has been dead before they are returned back to their owners.
I know they can on humans.
What I think is funny is that he was put in a Science Diet box and it was tape very well. You would have to use a knife to open it. I didn't open the box to look at him really didn't want to see him that way. I wanted to remember as he was. Maybe I should have.....